Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hospitals

I had my dose of going to a public hospital in Tripoli.
It was an awesome, brain exhausting, yet entertaining learning experience, here's what I have fond:
Taking in consideration that there is a running system and a solid structure, i.e buildings and equipment. Some serious cash have been spent on these structures folks.
some of the questions that came to mind are:
1-Is the problem really in the process of management or in the people who are running management?.
Getting in and out of any hospital for a regular checkup will not cost a penny in Libya. It is total free!
2-Would making people pay for the healthcare system change their attitude on discipline.( I saw people crumbling to get in to a docs office one above the other)
2.5-Would paying the staff decent money change the attitude of the caravan and where it's heading?
3-What is with public hospitals being a meeting place for lovers?(enlighten me please)
Your comments are welcome.

No comments: